Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Filofax Holborn Personal Set Up!

I restarted my Blogger because I want to chat with more people who love stationary.

I bought the Holborn Personal in Wine in March. At first, I cannot make decision between Holborn and Chameleon. I really like the appearance of the Chameleon, but I am also worried about whether it can be spread flat. After a deep consideration, I finally chose Holborn.


Holborn in Wine is really beautiful. The color can let me use from now to nearly 30s or 40s. In some ways, it looks really classic!

Open the Holborn. One of Holborn's features is there are a lot of pockets in it, which made me determined to buy it!


The right is my wallet. These two are both my favorite.

After adding some inserts, now Holborn is full of paper.



I am still a beginner of using Filofax. I will continue to post my ideas!

I also have a Chinese blog, there are some more detailed posts: http://shuohuatong.blog.163.com




No comments: