Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mark's Diary EDIT 1-Day-Per-Page #1

Besides Filofax, I also use Mark's Diary EDIT as my daily diary.

You can find the details from its official website: http://marksdiary.jp/edit/ (You can use Chrome to translate Japanese to English)

I use Ninadegi by Mika Ninagawa in B6 size. The size is a little bit larger than Hobonichi and almost same as the Filofax cover in Personal Size.

The structure of 1-Day-Per-Page diary is the diary with 24-hour timeline, blank dot-line diary area and to-do list, which is quite similar to Hobonichi.

First, let's see the quality of the paper.

 From the front page of the testing page, we can clearly see the color and charaters. The page is a little thin.
 I used all my pens to test the paper. The paper is quite smooth and I can even use my Pilot 78g.
Now you can esaily find how thin the paper it. Actually, I was quite disappointed at first, but I am getting used to it.

Here are my diarly shows. This diary is used to record my life and organize my timeline. Now I am preparing CGA PA1 with limited time, thus I need to use timeline to let my work efficiently.


I am not good at drawing~I just ordered 4 books about drawing online. Hope these will help me learn how to draw. I really love Plus Deco tape. Sometimes they are more useful than masking tape. Stickers are also terrific decorations to make your diary colorful. 

One of the intentions to write diary is to let me put down the bad things in my life. Everyday, when writing and decorating diary, I feel so happy and satisfied. Hope you also start to writing diary!

No comments: